- Every human being is majestically and wonderfully made and therefore
has untold worth, dignity and potential.
- You are most satisfied when you place yourself in environments
and associate with people that allow you to be the person you
were made to be.
- What people want from work is to respect themselves and the
job that they do, and to earn the respect of others.
- It is possible and desirable to clearly define what about our
work gives us self-respect, and it is possible and desirable to
find this out about others.
- When people are working at their best they have greater pride
and ownership in their work, and better communication and teamwork,
resulting in better performance, productivity and profitability.